TwinTurbo.NET: Nissan 300ZX forum - Couple of reasons...
People Seeking Info

Subject Couple of reasons...

Posted by Madhatter10-6 on July 17, 2014 at 10:29 AM
  This message has been viewed 489 times.

In Reply To Why is Haltech the clear winner amongst all the other? (n/m) posted by kickerzx on July 17, 2014 at 09:52 AM

Just for clarity...... I don't think that Haltech is the best. I think that Haltech is the best for the 300ZX for most users with all factors considered. If your a baller and want the best then buy MoTec.

1) All of the other companies outsource their hardware and or software. Haltech does everything in house under one roof. I think that this provides a better end product.

2) Their software is REALLY well laid out and intuitive.

3) The internals of their hardware are apparently made from much higher quality parts. I lack the electronics background to fully understand all of the differences when it was explained to me.

4) From talking with several tuners there are just less issues with Haltech than comparable models.

All that being said.... I don't think Haltech rules and everything else is junk. There are obviously a lot of people having great luck with other systems. One thing that I have consistently heard is to buy a system that your tuner likes.

Madhatter10-6

Follow Ups  

Post a
Followup

You cannot reply to this message because you are not logged in.